The ideal candidate would be responsible for coordinating the marketing, selling, servicing, manufacturing and/or purchasing of assigned products by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Management of a portfolio of products including managing stocking levels, pricing, sources, new products and product lines, product descriptions
- Identify markets and customers, and develops a marketing plan for assigned products.
- Plan and implement promotional activities including trade shows, advertisements and mailings and contacting potential and existing customers via telephone or in person.
- Prepare and set up sales representatives and/or distributors to sell assigned products.
- QC responsibility – sourcing through receiving
- Coordinate with Warehouse for packing supply and storage solutions
- Collaborate with Sales to seek product sources and negotiate competitive pricing
- Maximizing ROI including capital use through optimal stocking levels and supplier terms
- Manage freight and shipping costs
- Set prices for customer products and provide quotations as required.
- Perform application engineering processes in accordance with customer specifications.
- Answer customer inquiries via telephone or in person regarding assigned products, problems and/or discrepancies.
- Determine sourcing of products to be either manufactured within the company or purchased from outside sources.
- Recommend related products to be incorporated within product line.
- Maintain and expand the catalog of end-of-life and refurbished products.
- Managing inventory levels throughout the life-cycle of each product.
- Develop and manage a network of suppliers for the products in the assigned product categories.
4+ years of experience
Experience with Enterprise Data Center, Disk/SSD HDD's, Dell/SonicWALL, Intel, Lenovo, LSI, or Samsung preferred
Experience with End of Line or Discontinued products a plus
Bachelor’s degree preferred